A unique insurance scheme, designed specifically for the cleaning industry.
A standard contractor’s liability policy will not provide the specialist covers needed within the cleaning contractors sector. It’s vital that you choose an insurance policy that covers your specialist trade.
Our cleaning contractors insurance policy automatically includes special benefits such as efficacy and wrongful advice as standard with the option to extend cover for fidelity (or theft by employees), financial loss, lock & key replacement, misuse of telephones and treatment.
At Greenfield Insurance Services we have been providing expert advice and cover to Cleaning Contractors since 1989. We also provide full cleaning contractors insurance claims handling service to help you through the claims process which is all too common these days with slip and trip type personal injury claims.
Looking for a cleaning contractors insurance policy that will help keep your business in order?
Call us for a friendly no-obligation retail insurance quotation and discussion on 01489 579808 today or get an online quote now.
We are here to help. Please leave your details and we will call you back at a time that suits you.
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Tools, plant & equipment
- Fidelity – cover in the event of theft by a dishonest employee to a third party or the insured.
- Financial Loss – cover in the event that the assured becomes legally liable to pay for financial loss by others.
- Misuse of Telephones – Cover in the event that the assured shall become legally liable to pay due to any act of fraud, dishonesty or embezzlement in connection with the misuse of customers telephones by an employee of the assured.
- Treatment – Cover in the event of liabilities arising from accidental bodily injury or accidental damage to property caused or arising from any treatment carried out by the insured or their employees.
- We will fully explain the Insurance policy cover to you.
- We will provide you with an ‘easy reference’ schedule.
- You will have a dedicated account manager for the life of your Cleaning Contractors Insurance policy.
What happens in the event of a claim?
Our role is to ensure that any claim made is settled with the minimum of delay, this is demonstrated by our proven claims management procedures and dedicated claims system backed up by experienced members of staff.
ETHICAL. THOUGHFUL. EXPERIENCED. Greenfield would rather advise you correctly and not win your business,
to make sure you don’t suffer in the long term.
Greenfield Insurance Services is an Independent Insurance Broker specialising in providing Insurance Solutions to Business and High Net Worth private clients.
Based in Park Gate, Southampton our Team of Insurance professionals are dedicated to providing string technical advice in order to hand pick policies to suit your individual needs. All of our technical staff undergo a continuous training programme and work to our customer charter. Having established the business in 1989, Stephen Greenfield was joined by James Mant as a full Equity partner in 2001. Following Stephen’s retirement in 2018, James took over control of the company.
OUR MOST POPULAR PACKAGES
WHY OUR CLIENTS CONTINUE TO USE US
“I can’t fault anyone involved. The loss adjuster visited a couple of times and was very helpful; the builders were terrific and worked hard so we could reopen on time; and it was Greenfield that recommended a very professional insurance company in the first place. We now have a beautiful new basement and thanks to Greenfield, the whole experience was made so much easier than it could’ve been”
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.